Keywords: sxm roller bearing, roller bearing, spherical roller bearing, rotation speed, ball bearing
We need to correctly know the use position and use conditions and environmental conditions of spherical roller bearings in mechanical devices are the prerequisites for choosing suitable spherical roller bearings. For this, we need to know the following information:
(1) Function and structure of the mechanical device
(2) The application of spherical roller bearings
(3) Spherical roller bearing load (size, direction)
(4) Rotation speed
(5) Vibration and shock
(6) Spherical roller bearing temperature (ambient temperature, temperature rise)
(7) Ambient atmosphere (corrosiveness, cleanliness, lubricity).
Spherical roller bearings have higher rigidity than ball bearings. Various types of bearings can also improve their rigidity to varying degrees through proper “preloading”.
Roller bearings have greater carrying capacity than ball bearings with the same external dimensions. Usually, ball bearings are suitable for light or medium loads, and roller bearings are suitable for heavy loads.